All 32 art Reviews

Teemo Teemo

This is so cool! All of detail, texture, shading, and composition are GREAT!!!

EvanScale responds:

Thank you, glad you like my work! :)

Determination Determination

This is seriously amazing. Love all of the detail and design! Keep it up! :)

Merica Merica

It looks great with really good texture! :)

BDMeyers responds:

Thank you!

treebot treebot

I really like the idea and design. I hope you get to work on this more with more detail and shading. Keep it up :)

Petro Petro

This is really good! You have improved a lot. Keep it up, man! :D

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Huuge Thank You my friend, really nice to hear!
Daily practice does the work my friend! :D

Trumpborg Trumpborg

That is really awesome, haha

Omega Black Omega Black

Legendary

Sedo Sedo

This is really good!! :D I love how it has great composition and the expression on the dog is great! It was able to give me the imagination of what is happening in this artwork. The bug/monster looks amazing and badass!

The hair on the dog look little too short. Maybe you can make it little longer and then use the grooming brush to make the hair goes back like all dogs' hair look like. Other than that, it does look like a dog which is GREAT!

Just curious, How long were you working on this artwork? :)

I really look forward to see more of your artworks while I will be working on the castle environment :)

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Huuge thank you, so nice to hear budy :D
The hair is maybe a little short indeed when you mention it, let's see a new time if the dog will appear ^^

With this it took me 12-14 days, 1-4 hour almost each day. Liked said, when I learning 3D and all this Zbrush on the same time so it's taking a little longer.

I looking forward for your castle environment bud, will be nice!!! :D

The Walking Girl The Walking Girl

Wow this is amazing. The anatomy is actually GREAT. IT look really natural and especially on the hand. I was struggling to sculpt the hands xD

You ever heard of the keyshot software? If not, you should check it out. It is great rendering software that is very easy to use and give you more realistic lighting and material(texture). :)

I could see that you will be amazing at zbrush very soon once you use zbrush for long time!

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Thank you my friend, really nice to hear! :D
Hahaha oh you too, you just don't know how much I time I spent on the hand and the feet. And if you would see it like 3D you would see, the hand is not perfect either but we learning :)
Yeah I have, and I have taken it down to the computer. Will test it out little later in time when I getting more used to Zbrush :)

Thank you, really lovely to hear that! What do you think about the sculpting I uploaded now?
It's a result for me that making me go back just to look at, cause I see for my self how far of knowledge I have got through short time! You know the feeling when you are super proud of your self over the result, just amazing! haha :D

Dangers in the Deep Dangers in the Deep

This is truly amazing. I love everything about it including the light and perceptive. It really does give you a feeling of fear and small as you drift around in dark and deep ocean. This will be cool if you make 3D of this in zbrush and make a turnaround video on it :D

Enjoyyourlife8 responds:

Thank You and thanks for the suggest, really! It would be really nice! Let's see in the future ;)